Thursday, July 29, 2010

About those buddies who made a difference to my life!




Hitarth Parmar aka $€thji

Just one word for Sethji---Awesome!

Talking about him in detail,He is a champ! Total ROCK FREAK! Loves people with good looks,good english and good attitude. And for those who don't match his criteria,better stay away! A sweet friend who is very loyal in friendship and Down-to-earth guy!

Mind you well guys...he is EXTREMELY RICH!! :P Loves sports! He's a scholar! In short a perfect guy! Shy when it comes to girls. But i'm sure he's gonna get a beautiful Gf!

He's my Bestest Buddy and one of my biggest secret holder! I'm sure he would never spit out anything about me to anyone! I trust him a lot!


Purvam Parmar aka Rankee

One word for Rankee----Artist

This guy has so much potential.A very good Poet,Writer and Painter. Science is not his cup of tea just like me! A Ready-to-help guy! Any problem,any difficulties..just go to purvam and you will find a way out!He has helped me a lot in my tough times and i can never forget that! He's my second bro and a part of my family! Loves Flirting and he masters this art too! :P

Very Lazy! He's never on time.So i request all the girls out there to call him half an hour early than the preferred time! :P

Keep Rocking dude!

Rohan Shotriya aka Monu

Monu-my lookalike! haha

Rohan is the very first friend of my life! We are friends since we were in our "Langots". So he's my "Langotia yaar" in true sense!Very supportive and encouraging! A scholar in academics! Loves hangouts with friends!

There were a few elements who tried to create problems between us but fortunately they failed! Rohan is also like my bro! I call his mom "Masi" and he calls my mom "Masi".

A very good Soccer player.I'm sure he would do good in this field too! :D We both enjoy eyeing girls and giving them points on the basis of their face,figure and dressing (ryt monu?)! ;)

Hope this friendship stays as it is till eternity!


Mehul Surti aka A.R Rahman!

Mr.Rahman of gujarat!

Mehul Surti is one such name that will surely rule the hearts of thousands one day!Extremely talented being! Creates magic in music!Amazing personality! very very positive and Happy-go-lucky types!

I love working with him and talking with him about various aspects of music! I love his studio.It's the best i've seen till date!

Looking forward to many thousand songs from him!

Praher Vora aka The mimic

Mimicry expert Mr.Praher vora!

A very very good friend of mine! An awesome singer,composer,Music arranger and an Excellent mimic! ;)

I love going for long drives with him listening to some amazing creations and doing mimicries! We enjoy staying up late nights and making music!

Hoping for some great albums from him! Wishing him all the luck!

Himalee Vyas aka Ben

The Ben of gujarati Light music (I know u would kill me after reading this ;))

Himalee ben is an amazing person with a gifted voice! Melodious singer!Extremely talented and a very jolly person!Love her company! And Specially the Italian food! haha

Very humble and polite in-spite of her achievements.Once she starts laughing,she jus cant stop! :P Loves literature and books!


Be the same forever!
Wish you happiness forever! xoxo


Satvi Choksi aka Kareena kapoor

Satvi--Kareena lookalike!

Satvi is a great actor!My cutest friend and a great human being!very very innocent!Loves surprises and jokes! :)

Shes like my lil sister!I'm always there in her tough times and she stands by me in my tough times!A gem of a person!Just love her company!

Everybody around her becomes happy because of her nature!Very childish and very cute!

Always be like u are dear! :)


Vinit Parmar aka Mr. Technical


Vinit bhai--The guide!

Vinit bhai is one of the most genuine person I've ever met! He is a true friend and a great guide!Loves technical things! My maths tutor!

Loves Poetry and sufi music!Very honest and lovable bro! Germany is his second country! :P

Passionate about everything that is dear to him!

Bro! U rock!

Amrita aka Zindagi

Amrita is one such gem whom anyone on this planet would want. One should learn true meaning of friendship from her. She is a real sweetheart. Always there at any damn time.

She is multi-talented and can give complex to anyone. :) One thing i like about her is that she is not a typical girl of her age.Least interested in all those silly stuffs.She is a woman of substance.I love her nickname "Zindagi".

I'm lucky to have her in my life :) Love ya Amu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment